“My Hero!”

Tony's Beechhurst Deli
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Whitestone
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 18 August 2016

This friendly deli makes great sandwiches and panini. I had a Tony"s Special hero. Wow! It was enormous! Full of italian cold cuts and cheeses, lettuce tomato, sweet peppers, olive oil-yum. It was so huge that I could only eat half and ate the other half the next day. My wife had a panini with Mozzarella, tomato, pesto, and olive oil which she enjoyed thoroughly. All the guys there work hard to please and make you feel right at home.

1  Thank Howard W

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

This is THE place to get superb take-out. Authentic, delicious and everything like mama used to make.

Unfortunately, we needed to eat in and the dining area doesn't deserve an "excellent" rating. Next time we will do take-out!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Emilio & family have been feeding my family for so many years now. They have hot Italian entrees, cold cuts, salads and Italian specialties. They serve Boar's Head deli meats & cheese, fresh baked breads and even specialty panini sandwiches. Anything you'd want from a deli - you will find it here.

They always make me feel like I'm part of their family.

It gets crowded at lunch time so get there early or call your order in for pick up. There is an attached room with tables & chairs if you want to eat there.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Tony's has the best hot and cold heros as well as paninis in the area. The sandwiches are large enough for sharing, very tasty, the staff is always friendly, and the place is super clean inside. We always get our Super Bowl hero here and are never, ever disappointed!!! This is by far the best deli in town. I really don't understand the fuss about Cherry Valley Deli, other than it caters to an inebriated crowd.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Love the panini. Crunchy and fresh. Everyone there treats you like family. We always get lunch from Tony's. I highly recommend them for lunch or dinner take out.

1  Thank adll30