“Excellent deli”

Tony's Beechhurst Deli
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Whitestone
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Top notch deli. Everything is fresh. Gets crowded because it's the best. Cold cuts sliced perfect, sandwiches they way they shouldl

Gaetano P, Manager at Tony's Beechhurst Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi Denngee, this is tommy the oldest brother st tonys deli. I just wanted to thank you for the amazing review. You have know idea how great it makes us feel when we are left such wonderful reviews. I hope we are always able to continue making you great food. Have a wonderful day Deengee.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Whether you want hot food or a cold cut sandwich Toni's Deli is the place to go. Everything is made fresh daily. Whatever you choose to eat your taste buds will enjoy and savor every bite. Don't miss .tonis but be prepared to wait on a long line for lunch.

Gaetano P, Manager at Tony's Beechhurst Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Hi Angela,this is tommy the oldest brother at Tonys deli. I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful review. It really means a lot to our family. Thank you again Angela and have a great day.

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

You need to have lunch, might as well try some Authentic Italian NYC hero sandwiches! If you're gonna have some Italian hero sandwiches, then they might as well be Tony's!! This place has managed to keep up the same quality for decades! Grew up around here and as a kid this was a must have for lunch regularly... now that I'm back as a tourist I decided to revisit my roots. To my very pleasant surprise, the same great homemade ingredients, great bread and amazing quality had been kept up! Worth a stop for sure if you're in the mood for an amazing Italian hero!

Gaetano P, Owner at Tony's Beechhurst Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Enzo it was my pleasure serving you guys. That review made my week.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

It doesn't get any better than this place. Great guys
great food and a great place overall. Everyone goes there.

Gaetano P, Owner at Tony's Beechhurst Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Hey this is Tommy the oldest brother at tonys deli. I just wanted to thank you for the great review. It really means a lot to us. Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

After viewing an episode of VICELAND........I went on my quest for Vodka sauce.....Not only did I feel at home with this nice place but i bought more than "Sauce"!!!! The people there were as they were on the show...friendly, welcoming and warm-hearted..I took the food home and it was delicious.
This is a nice place. Whenever I have a craving deli and I am in the neighborhood I will go to Tony's.....

Gaetano P, Owner at Tony's Beechhurst Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Hey Louis this is Tommy the oldest brother from Tony's deli. I just wanted to thank you for the great review. It really means a lot to us. Have an awesome week Louie.