“Easy Takeout, good quality”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Porta's Pizzaria
Ranked #73 of 163 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We had neglected to try the pizza here though it is the closest to our house. Then we had it at someone else's house and enjoyed it so much. Our favorite is the sausage and mushroom and yes the mushrooms are super fresh.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

This place used to be my family's only place to go for pizza and wings. We really liked their food. Kids are grown and gone now, so pizza is a rare thing. I've kept ordering from them out of habit, but the last several orders have been so terrible I will not be going back. The last few pizzas had a thin, dry, burnt crust. Last night I ordered a "fresh" mozzarella and tomato pie, and the cheese was the same as on a regular pie. Not what I wanted. An order of chicken fingers were obviously overlooked in oil that was too hot. Too greasy to eat, and the chicken was hard! Waste of money.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

i live nearby and have had the pizza several times at parties etc. every time i eat the pizza its cooked and taste different then the time before. i once ordered a pizza and it was without question one of the wortt pizzas I have ever eaten. A frozen pizza is better. i would never order a pizza from here again ever. Bocci is much better. If you are looking for really good pizza in the area i recommend roccos.

Reviewed 29 March 2015

I found their pizza to be undercooked and way too saucy. When we ordered take out and complained, they were great and re-delivered an new order, but it was the same thing, so it's just not for us. Try it and see what you think...

Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

The food is the best around blows bocci's out of the water on top of it all the employees there are so nice and treat you as family the ones that stick out are Scotty and Dave they always say hello and remember your name... I'm fully aware that nobody is perfect but for some people to say they will never come back after 1 bad experience is ridiculous. .. anyways if you are in the area you have to check out Laportas you will not be disappointed.