“Very good pizzas, wings and subs”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Porta's Pizzaria
Ranked #71 of 161 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 9 February 2017

La Porta's recently celebrated their 40th Anniversary, and I have to admit that I've been going to La Porta's for all 40 years. Their pizza, chicken wings and subs are very good, and although I've never had a dinner entree, I'm sure all the food is very good.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

I am new to the area and asked around for a good, traditional pizza place. La Porta was mentioned, and I was not disappointed. Pizza was very good and at a low price. Service was also very friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable and pleasant. I will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

It's always nice to know I have a place to stop after a long day and pick up good food. I love the subs, and my wife enjoys the different varieties of pizza.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Pizzas are not cooked on round metal pans, they are baked on the stone floor of the oven...this is what makes LaPorta's special! Try the White Pizza-a favorite of our family.

Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Have been ordering pizza once month for about ten years. Consistently delicious and always updating their choices. Their wings and shrimp dinner are awesome as well. Try it, you'll like it.