This was the worst hotel experience I have ever had. For example, the battery in the smoke detector went out the first night and we had to take it down to sleep. Talked to staff the next morning and was gone until very late the next day at the race and nothing had been done, it was still sitting in the room where we left it. When we complained they said we had taken it down. Had a number of serious issues so we left a day early and the owners were totally uninterested in giving us any relief and were very rude about the problems we had experienced. All for an extremely high nightly rate due to hotel needs for the Ironman event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodging at the entrance to Whiteface Ski Area and while having the best views of Whiteface Mountain from your room. Fishing is walking distance from Lodge. People love bringing their drones here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ledge Rock at Whiteface reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ledge Rock At Whiteface Hotel Wilmington
- Ledge Rock At Whiteface Wilmington