Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$125
PricelineUS$125
Agoda.comUS$125
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Jimmy's is a wonderful country motel. It is quint, clean and has all you need to relax abd enjoy the view. The rooms have a mico, refridg and coffee pot. Rooms are nice and beds are comfortable. The bar and restruant is cozy and though the menu is small the food is great. Had a steak and fries and it was tender and cooked as I ordered. While its nothing fancy; it is well worth the price. I will be back..

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank BronxBomber42
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Great Food, Nice Pub Atmosphere, Friendly Staff! What more could you ask for???? I/we, have stayed here many times, the accommodations are better than most in the area, and the food, though on a somewhat limited menu, is top notch, high grade, and cooked to order, and cooked to perfection! The staff is very congenial, and sometimes there is an Irish/Folk type band, which just adds to the fun! You can't go wrong at Jimmy O'Connor's!

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2015

I am unable to tell you anything about the actual hotel. We had a reservation here and because of some error writing down my credit card number and unable to reach me (though I am not sure how hard they tried), they gave our room away to someone else that was going to stay an extra night. I am glad that I found this out prior to showing up at the hotel, I am not sure what we would have done at that point. See, it was the Mountain Bike World Cup and all the local hotels were booked. I have never heard of a hotel giving up reservations. One, a deposit was not required so that wasn't it. Two, I was out of town all week and never received the message on my home phone, no message was left on my cell phone. So the only thing that makes any sense, if you can call it that, is they just wanted more money from the extra night and had no problems giving up our reservation. This is NOT what I call smart business.

Room tip: Don't stay here!
Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank NYFamilycekj
Reviewed 11 December 2014 via mobile

It was great to get back to jimmy o connors, we stayed Friday and Saturday night and as usual we had a great time, we got a lovely greeting from the staff, we skied Sunday and had a great day, jimmy o connors is still the best deal on the mountain, and still has the best burger

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank Molly1243
Reviewed 18 November 2014

Stayed here with a group of friends. Nice spot. close to the slopes. The rooms I saw were clean and well appointed. Don't know what the "Dont Expect a receipt" review is about but I got one without an issue. Friendly staff good place to stay skiing or for one of the many local sporting events.

Date of stay: October 2014