See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 October 2016

Truly a hidden gem.  I'm afraid to post an accurate review, and let everyone know how great this place is.  Relaxing in the treetops but close to town. Just what was needed for a weekend getaway.  The online photos do not do it justice. I will return for sure.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

This is a great place for a relaxing getaway. There are two options, one is a room inside the main house, and then there is a separate building next to the house. I stayed in the room inside the house. The house is a beautiful wood home. The room was very spacious, clean, and comfy. This room has a covered deck off of it with an outdoor couch and table/chairs. The only downside is the wifi is a little iffy here if you need it. You have access to the grounds which are very peaceful and serene. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Our first trip to woodstock and staying here just made it all the more enjoyable. The room we stayed in was huge, peaceful, and luxurious. I wish this my actual bedroom- i dont think id ever leave the private, covered porch.
Friendly animals and owner.
Only thing is i wish i was a little more specific on what i wanted for breakfast- first morning i didnt eat much and had to go into town to actually fill my belly. Second breakfast was better, but still not super substantial. Everything was delicious though. Overall i had a great experience and would absolutely visit again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2015

My husband and I just returned from our stay at tree gap b&b. Where can one start when trying to describe a place as enjoyable and lovely as this place. I will start with the proprietor Megan, a very kind and attentive hostess and a creator of excellent breakfasts . We stayed in the white pines suite upstairs in the main house . A very large space with lots of windows and a porch with a view of this beautiful property that includes flower gardens an apple orchard a field with a old stone row and in the evening the deer arrive. If you are looking for peace and quiet and serene surroundings in woodstock this is the place. Over the years we have stayed at many places in Woodstock and this place is by far the best .

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2015

This was by far one of the the best B and B experience that my wife and I have had.. A perfect setting away from the town up a long winding road, the home is a peaceful retreat, Great for a romantic getaway! We stayed in the home, not the carriage house. The bedroom/suite is huge with a comfortable king bed, sitting areas, tv, etc,,, a dressing room,, private bath and a private outdoor porch, one flight up from the owner's space, but completely private. There are no other guests in the home, so it's great if you don't prefer the conversations and socializing with others.. A very good breakfast is served in your room by Megan, or if you prefer, outside on your private porch, at the time you choose. Megan is a sweet and charming hostess and provided us with restaurant recommendations which were terrific, and is available to chat if needed. Her friendly cat is a frequent visitor(not at night), but you can lock him out if that bothers you. The home and suite are rustic in decor, not your typical antique-filled home, so that's not what you get here. Instead, it is a retreat, simple, homey, private and so relaxing we could have just stayed there instead of touring around the area. Highly recommended if you think you would prefer this type of experience instead of the more traditional b and b. It is a bit pricey, but you are getting a suite with privacy, not a room with other guests, which are often small in other b and b's. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple