“Wonderful little shop”

Peace, Love & Cupcakes
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Woodstock
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Bite size cupcakes that were delicious! It is tucked away on one of the side streets. It is a very small storefront, but really liked it. There are tables outside you can sit at. The coffee is keurig.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

This is a tiny little shop and if you blink you'll miss it. But don't blink! What a great selection of lovingly hand made cupcakes, cookies and assorted goodies. They also have a great selection of vegan products which for my taste were the best of the bunch.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 7 June 2017

We check this place a couple of times and it was closed.Open only on weekends from12 to 6.I order 3 cupcakes.Great combinations of flavors.Then the bomb dropped.$12 for a two bite cupcake.I was almost not sure how good they were because I was finished before I knew it.Dont get me wrong they were good but for my pocket not worth it.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

The unique cupcakes offered here are divine! Fresh made every day and tasty. You need to come early in the day to get the best selection, but I've never been disappointed with any of the ones I have tasted. It is in a small, out-of-the-way location and the premises is extremely small, but it's worth hunting down in Woodstock. The names of the cupcakes are charming too!

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

While visiting Woodstock for a day trip, we stopped in this adorable cupcake shop! It is a little off the main street, so you have to follow the signs to the shop! It faces a beautiful river and has seats out front that faces the river while you eat. I liked that all their cupcakes are "Woodstock / Rock N Roll" themed names- and they had one vegan choice. I really admired that they kept the vegan and gluten free cupcakes in seperate containers out of the main dessert case to prevent dairy/gluten mishaps!