Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official Site
US$130
View deal
StayForLong
Lol.travel
All reviews record player santa fe s mores boutique hotel art books saturday and sunday outdoor ping pong small pool light sleeper rail trail king room the general manager rooms are clean other guests convenient location pits weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

To begin with this is NOT a hotel. It is a motel. The rooms are clean and the staff is nice. That’s the best I’ve got. Way overpriced and way too high of an opinion of itself for what the offer. Check in is at 4 and check out is 11am so you only have the room for 19 hours. We had to leave at 7am to try and find coffee because for our complimentary morning coffee we were left ONE tea pod, ONE hot chocolate pod, ONE decaf pod & one expresso pod with 2 styrofoam cups NO COFFEE and certainly not enough for 4 (the max # for the room). All of this for well over $200 p/night.
Upshot is find someplace else to stay if you can and if you can’t prepare to pay a lot for very little and bring your own coffee.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 480myrat
Reviewed 28 July 2021

I saw Hotel Dylan on Trip Advisor and the rooms looked great, the decor was modern and funky, rooms very clean, and the front area with fire pits and small pool was also new and very nice.

The entry to the rooms are open to the outside so I would classify this a motel rather than hotel. This is not a bad thing, it's just how it's structured and the name is therefore misleading in my opinion. The price was also very high for a motel kind of situation but we really didn't mind paying for nice lodging.

The biggest disappointment I had was the noise from the major highway right outside the hotel. The traffic would start at 5:30AM and being a light sleeper, made sleeping pretty impossible for me starting at that time. I purchased ear plugs the second night which really helped.

It's a shame because everything else was great, including the convenient location to lots of small towns, hiking, and nature.

Perhaps sound proofing the fronts of the rooms would be a big improvements as the rooms would be quiet once the door was closed. The other thought I had is those highway noise walls, perhaps hide them in a row of trees in front of the property, perhaps that could solve the problem.

One last hopefully constructive comment for the owners, the touch less check-in process was very efficient and organized, almost too efficient. It lacked a personal connection with the staff for me. One of the thing we like about small and large hotels is chatting with the staff and getting recommendations and just connecting. I suggest keeping the envelopes at the front desk if people are arriving during business hours and handing it them to them after a nice greeting. This might help make that connection. Even during COVID, a quick meeting even with masks or outside would be nice.

Date of stay: July 2021
3  Thank Doron G
Reviewed 28 June 2021

Absolutely Perfect! From the moment of booking to checking out - everything was smooth sailing and perfection. Great communication from the Hotel. The room (The Baez) was outstanding - clean, beautifully decorated (love the Novogratz family!) no tiny details were overlooked. The weather was HOT outside but the room was air conditioned at just the right temp for us to walk in to and outside there is a gorgeous pool and two fire pits and lounge chairs. We sadly missed eating at Santa Fe as it was closed last night but we headed five mins to town and ate at Silvia (highly recommend) and our whole experience here was brilliant. My family will tell you that I am picky when it comes to places to stay (!) and my daughter was pleasantly surprised I had no complaints!! Did I mention that it was quiet and we both slept so well! The Hotel Dylan is the most perfect oasis.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank travelswithmaddie
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for two nights for a little babymoon and were very happy with our experience. We were nervous about traveling as most are but the room was clean and check in was contactless as well. Reasonable prices for a fun weekend away for the two of us.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank lrd3890
Reviewed 18 February 2021

We stayed for at Hotel Dylan and loved everything about it. Communication with Darryl was great- rates are totally reasonable, beautiful touches in the rooms like record player with records... very cool vibe, clean- lobby is adorable with a fireplace and wing chairs! a few miles from town- would definitely recommend!

Date of stay: February 2021