“Tasty Food, Varied Menu, Friendly Service”
Review of Oriole 9

Oriole 9
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: American, European, Dutch, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Oriole 9 is a busy and exciting breakfast, brunch and lunch spot right across from The Green in the heart of Woodstock. We serve the best coffees, cappuccinos and lattes in town. Our lively and creative dishes are locally sourced when possible, always made from scratch and prepared to order. Whether you're in town for a visit with family and friends or dropping in solo with a good book or your laptop to catch up on work; Oriole 9 is the right place to be.
Reviewed 11 November 2017

I am privileged to live a short walk from Oriole 9, and I've enjoyed every single dish, from sandwiches to eggs to French Toast, that I've ordered there. The servers are friendly and efficient, and the place is in the heart of artsy, bohemian, picturesque Woodstock, NY. Doesn't get better than that!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Oriole 9 is a good restaurant, but it is not worth a wait, nor is it worth sitting surrounded by screaming children for the entire meal (which happens frequently here). The fresh juice is delicious but wildly overpriced. Much of the menu is grossly overpriced, in my opinion. I've been here several times and never left impressed. There are better places in town, no question.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

During my last stay in Woodstock I ate every lunch at Oriole9. The food is delicious and varied, the prices reasonable, and the employees delightful

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Came to Woodstock with my closest friends in October '17 and our meeting place was Oriole 9. We sat in the corner booth closest to the kitchen. The place was bright, clean and the staff was friendly. I did find the noise level to be slightly higher then most. I don't know if is always that way, or just who we happened to be dinning with at the time. Probably a little of both. We all got salads except one friend who got the egg/artichoke who said it was delicious. Food came out quickly and was a great start to an amazing weekend.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Loved the stuffed artichoke! Our friends had a wonderful lunch, including awesome Reuben and Cuban sandwiches! And the beautiful presentation of bagels with lox and capers, etc. terrific! Very impressive!