“Unbelievable Food”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Organic vegan and Cafe & Juice Bar.
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

This place is very good!! We had a party of 7 We sat outside and the staff was awesome!!! Everyone loved the food. We had only one vegan in the group but everyone enjoyed their food. We shared a few things so I got try different dishes. The cornbread was to die for. The enchiladas were very tasty. I really liked the fennel tart too. Be sure to go there if you are in Woodstock.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

On a recent girls' weekend trip to Woodstock, we stopped at the Garden Cafe for lunch.
Everyone enjoyed their meals!

Pleasant friendly waitstaff took our orders and our meals were delivered promptly. I split my meal with a friend and we ordered the pesto w/ sun dried tomatoes baguette (a special of the day) - it was delicious and the watermelon, tomato, arugula salad - also delicious.

Waitstaff was kind enough to split the salad for us on separate plates - without my asking - this gave them big brownie points!

Highly recommend this small unique restaurant!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

Food is AWESOME! Stayed at Hotel Dylan and this place was recommended by Terry. Love the fresh juice

Reviewed 15 May 2017

The Garden Cafe is a go-to restaurant for me and my family when in the Woodstock region. It has a great atmosphere, including a lovely garden for dining when weather allows. The food is fresh, locally sourced when possible and well prepared. It's all vegan, so when you see something that says, "cheddar cheese," know that it is made with cheese substitutes. You need to pay special attention to the Specials Board, as that will inform you what is really on the menu. Portions are perfect and the wait staff is always friendly.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

So delicious I came back twice in two days!
Yesterday I had the tofu peanut satay and the special soup, and today the veggie burger.
The food is so flavorful that even non-vegans/vegetarians will be surprised at how much they like this place. Staff is warm and friendly and space is relaxed and pleasant to be in. I guess it also says something about the place that two other tables were the same people from the day before, too! Pop in, you won't regret it.