“Delicious lunch, great even if you are not vegan!”
Review of Garden Cafe

Garden Cafe
Ranked #2 of 39 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Organic vegan and Cafe & Juice Bar.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

My 13 yr old foodie daughter and I had a lovely lunch at the counter on a sunny Saturday. We shared a delicious salad and a pasta dish...It was the perfect amount of food, it was wonderfully flavorful and healthy. My daughter had an amazing smoothie as well. This restaurant is a mecca for the vegetarian/vegan set but is also absolutely delicious even if you neither!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I used to go here all the time when I lived in the area. The menu is interesting, original, very affordable and changes slightly every few months. The decor is simple but cool, and the servers have always been very nice and polite. As a vegetarian for most of my life, it's a rare treat that I can (and would) eat every dish on the menu!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Orderd tea; was served a pot of lukewarm water after a twenty minute wait. Sent it back, got hot water, was charged twice. Pastry mediocre, expensive.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food, wonderful setting and the best staff. I️ thought I️ might become vegan after eating the sriram tacos. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Space is beautifully, if minimally, decorated. We will recommend

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We were wandering through Woodstock, checking out lunch menus as we went. This place atracted us as it was open, light and airy. Simple furnishings, straightforward menu.

Went inside. The strikingly young waitstaff were a little overwhelmed by the summer lunch-time rush but soon produced two filling meals that were just as advertised.

Ate, relaxed, watched the people go by. Left refreshed and full without two much of a dint in the wallet. What more could we ask for?