“Surprised me!”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Organic vegan and Cafe & Juice Bar.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Fun and delicious eatery with a relaxed atmosphere. Vegan can mean delicious and this is a great place.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My 13 yr old foodie daughter and I had a lovely lunch at the counter on a sunny Saturday. We shared a delicious salad and a pasta dish...It was the perfect amount of food, it was wonderfully flavorful and healthy. My daughter had an amazing smoothie as well. This restaurant is a mecca for the vegetarian/vegan set but is also absolutely delicious even if you neither!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I used to go here all the time when I lived in the area. The menu is interesting, original, very affordable and changes slightly every few months. The decor is simple but cool, and the servers have always been very nice and polite. As a vegetarian for most of my life, it's a rare treat that I can (and would) eat every dish on the menu!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Orderd tea; was served a pot of lukewarm water after a twenty minute wait. Sent it back, got hot water, was charged twice. Pastry mediocre, expensive.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Wonderful food, wonderful setting and the best staff. I️ thought I️ might become vegan after eating the sriram tacos. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Space is beautifully, if minimally, decorated. We will recommend