“very good food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food is the best, we love their chicken parm and pizzas. We either get take-out or eat in there every week. We do have a problem sometimes with ordering online and not getting what we ordered. If it wasn't for this I would have rated it excellent.

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Food is good. But ALWAYS the same. And you can never depend on the burger being med or the service being good. .soups are always awesome!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Good food but too pricey. You pay for more toppings and you don't get it half the time. Some items are over cooked and burned and sent it out anyway disgraceful

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I expected an ordinary pizza joint. Pleasant service, incredible efficiency and several ways to accommodate my wheat allergy were among the surprises. Salad a were included in our meals. I expected limp iceberg lettuce with a slice of tomato. Instead the salad included mixed greens, peppers, cucumbers and crumbled cheese, a real treat. My entire was a seafood fra Diablo with loads of seafood Ina nicely spicey sauce. It was plentiful even without a bowl of pasta to hold it up. They assume everyone will have leftovers which all of us did. My only criticism are the copious use of the styrofoam to go containers and then the plastic bags to put them in. Seems there might be a "greener" choice. All in all a pleasant experience. Lots of families.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Great food, service, atmosphere, menu, prices! My family dines here every week. The staff is excellent, service prompt and food out of this world. Better than any chain restaurant you will eat at.

1  Thank Tammy T