“Frightening”

Duo Tapas Bar & Lounge
Ranked #226 of 338 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Normally, I LOVE tapas. This isn't a tapas restaurant/bar at all. This is a SLEEZY bar where the customers are clearly on something or working. I have never left a bar/restaurant - I was so uncomfortable. I understand that most bars are smoky, but this place was dirty and the cliente was questionable, at best. Took one look at the food next to me and realized it was just bar food in small portions and my date and I left. Worth losing the groupon over.

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

Went here on a Saturday night and had a blast! Great selection of Tapas food. The Tostones w/ spicy crab was delicious!! Also the Empanadas were very tasty..They have white & red Sangria tried the white which was awesome! DJ played a great variety of top 40 some freestyle and some old school hip hop classics! They also have hookah!! A nice selection of flavors to choose from also.. We tried the Blue mist it was very smooth! Nice mixed crowd not to young prob late 20s early 30s...def going back!

1  Thank JAKEandLUKE
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

Very nasty racist place the owner is very nasty person he thinks he's on top of the world the security treat the customers with no respect bad service the worst experience I've ever had no wonder why the place is empty

3  Thank Edward O