US$152
US$189
US$134
US$107
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$123
US$108
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

All reviewsboutique hotelnew yorkcontinental breakfast ishigh school reunionwould recommend this hotel to anyonebanquet roomoff the highwaynice roomenjoyed my stayyonkers areagreat customer serviceloungejamesbridenycwestchesterbronx
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good location and friendly staff. Decent, but not great breakfast. Lighting in room was not sufficient. The beds are on a platform with metal braces, one of which was sticking out and almost ripped my husband's leg (and suit pants) as he was squeezing into the very small space between the bed and the closet to hang up clothes. The bed was okay-comfortable, but noisy when you move. The room safe was locked closed, the front desk told me that "1234" would open it but did not. I decided not to have someone come up to help when I discovered that the safe was not built in and could have been carried out of the room. Walls are thin - could practically make out each word of the conversation in adjoining room. Also a fair amount of street noise. This place needs to be renovated to the 21st century.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is in great location. There is shopping close by, a mall is close proximity and the hotel is accessible to major highways. The staff is friendly and works hard to provide great customer service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I thank Cesar for everything my experience was amazing and every detail was met small things count maybe next time I can part take on the pool and restaurant area but everything was amazing nice room very hip comfortable clean bed

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for one night with my Girlfriend and her little ones as it was my birthday and my girl wanted to take me to New York. We picked this hotel on the way as we got up in a hurry and headed right on the road. When we arrived we were so impressed with the decor of this hotel , so beautifully designed and the staff at the reception desk were very welcoming. We used one of the bell boy trollies to take our bags in the elevator which made the experience that little bit more American for me as being from the UK we don't get the luxury of using those even in the fanciest of hotels. The room was very accommodating and homely , coming back from a long night in the city and sinking into a soft matress and warm sheets was lovely. The breakfast in the morning had something for everyone, a lot of choice and comfy seats. If we are ever in NYC I would not hesitate to stay here again!.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spacious Clean comfortable room with large modern bathroom. Friendly staff. Good breakfast included. There are not too many hotels in the area and i picked this one because the price was competitive and I had a negative experience when I tried to make a reservation at the nearby Hampton Inn

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo