Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk staff new york recommend this hotel enjoyed my stay great customer service easy access marco microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021

I went to New York on a 6 days vacation and my first 2 hotels were rather unsatisfactory. I’m happy I stumbled upon this hotel. I loved the overall ambiance and the housekeepers were super sweet. Front desk was effective but I wish they were less robotic and more friendly. They got the job done though.
Overall, I would definitely choose that hotel every time I go to New York!

Reviewed 23 February 2021

I chose the Royal Regency because of its location. What I got was a hotel that had NO HOT WATER in the room. This in combination with employees that treated mask wearing as optional ensure that I will not stay here again. I would highly recommend that you do too. I should have read the reviews before booking.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2021

I've been here before and I usually have a decent stay at this hotel. However there wasn't any hot water and I wasn't informed before hand and wasn't issued a refund after. There are other hotels in the area.

Reviewed 21 February 2021

My husband and I stayed at this hotel and it is by far the worst stay we have ever experienced. The hot water went out the night we checked in and staff did not alert anyone of the issue. It was still out the next day and we had to check out without taking showers. It is a pandemic and hot water is essential! We will never stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2021

No breakfast actually given, king size bed cramped in a small room, only coffee offered no teas, with no creamer made available. Rates charged don’t match limited services provided! Staff is nice tho.