Beaufort Harbour Suites
US$117
Travelocity
The Sand Dollar Motel(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$75
Travelocity
Sandpiper Motel(Atlantic Beach)
US$141
US$115
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach(Atlantic Beach)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$98
Palm Suites(Atlantic Beach)
US$129
Inlet Inn(Beaufort)
Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)
Peppertree Resort(Atlantic Beach)
HotelQuickly
All reviewsdive shopfull kitchenlay your headopen porchtwo nightseasy walkminute walkplace to staypetbhslodginglocationbalconygetaway
Reviewed 28 January 2017

Stayed at BHS over the holidays as we had a lot of family in town for a gathering. Place was very clean and a "beachy" decorated room with a large flat screen tv, nice. Being so close to the Beaufort biz district was outstanding to just walk down to restaurants/wine bar/shops/waterfront and you're just over the bridge from Morehead. If you're coming to visit this great historic coastal town I'd highly recommend staying here, it's convenient to everything!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel located close to downtown waterfront. Clean rooms, nice large tv and comfortable beds. If you don't get a room on the harbor side, don't fret, those views are very limited sites. The inside of hotel looks better than the outside, also has nice common areas for relaxing. Only drawback is have to check in at scuba diving on orange St around the corner. The walk to waterfront is 4/10 of a mile. Would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nctravelerharley
Debby B, Owner at Beaufort Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Thank you for your kind words. Hope you decide to stay with us again!

Reviewed 20 July 2016

I went there diving and stayed during our trip. The price is not cheap, but it's new, clean and spacious. The setup is very convenient for divers to park & rinse their gears right on the side of the building. We enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Debby B, Manager at Beaufort Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Hope your dive was fabulous! Thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

BHS is the place to stay when traveling with your pet, absolutely first rate. Rooms are nice, clean, spacious and walking distance to Beauforts beautiful waterfront. The staff never fails to make me feel at home here it is the only place I stay on the Crystal Coast. You are walking distance to anything u might need and there are some top spots to walk and play with the dogs. The best of Beaufort for sure.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank mjallen462
Debby B, Manager at Beaufort Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2016

Thank you so much! We very much appreciate the compliments! We strive to make your stay "Feel Like Home"!

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Stayed here because it was pet friendly and we wanted to bring our pup to the beach for the Fourth of July. Had a difficult time booking because I was trying to go through air dnb but the dates I wanted weren't showing as available even though the person I was conversing with through the site said they were. therefore I just called and booked over the phone. It was a little chaotic because they got my email address wrong so I never got a confirmation then when I showed up it was accidentally booked for a non-pet-friendly room but the guy I checked in with made arrangements and got us set in a pet friendly room anyways. Make sure to confirm your room is pet friendly because they charge a lot for special cleaning of non-pet-friendly rooms.

Location is good but not great... You're about a 15 minute drive from Atlantic beach. The waterfront of Beaufort is about a 3-block 10 minute walk which is nice. So if you're going more for Beaufort and less for beach than this place is awesome! We had to use uber a few times to get us back and forth from the beach because the last thing you want to do is drink anymore Than just one beer and drive around Atlantic beach and morehead city. Was about a $20 uber ride to Atlantic beach but this was on a holiday weekend:

The room itself was pretty nice with a kitchen and full refrigerator. The staff was friendly and I have no complaints about cleanliness or anything like that. My only issue was with booking the room as above.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Debby B, Guest Relations Manager at Beaufort Harbour Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Unfortunately with any website, there will always be glitches, as with AirBnB. We are currently trying to solve the issue with our calendar showing up unavailable when we obviously have rooms available to rent. We apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused.
Hope you enjoyed your holiday with your pup!