“They forgot to shave my salsa!”
Review of Plaza Mexico

Plaza Mexico
Ranked #25 of 41 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

On a recent visit to Plaza Mexico, I found a huge hair in my salsa. The staff seemed to care less about the incident. I left.
On other trips the food is decent, but nothing to write home about.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stopped for lunch while wandering around the waterfront. The service was good. All 4 of us enjoyed our orders. I would have no problem stopping again.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

To compensate for the blandness of their food, they serve a half plate of rice which is equally tasteless. Wine selection is very poor. Much better restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

My husband and I had dinner here yesterday for the first time. I really wanted seafood and was pleased to find a new dish (Plaza del Mar) with grilled shrimp, scallops, fish and mango slaw and rice - it was delicious. My husband ordered the taco salad and liked it as well.

The staff was attentive. They have a bar and if you want soda, they serve Pepsi products. They have another location on Morehead City.

Park behind the building if you can't find street parking nearby.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while walking the Beaufort waterfront. Atmosphere is great. Food was great except the chicken was a little dry. Over all a great place to get Mexican in Beaufort.