“Monster margarita!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Popped in for lunch after a morning of kayaking. Initial service was a little slow but waitress made up for it by making really delicious margaritas and attentiveness throughout the rest of the meal. Portions were generous, tasty and reasonably priced. There was a daily special on the monster margarita. I highly recommend enjoying one while people watching in the sidewalk seating.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Went here for a late lunch. I ordered the fajitas with chicken, shrimp and beef. The beef and chicken were dry and over cooked, the tortillas were stale and the peppers and onions were hardly cooked. Overall it was very disappointing.

1  Thank TJG1955
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Rude arrogant staff!!!!!!

We arrived at the restaurant at 8:50pm on Sun May 28.
The place was packed with people, but no wait and tables were available.
The host ( a young Latino, with shoulder length hair) was quick to say: we are CLosed! I asked what time they close and his reply was: WE ARE CLOSED! I asked again, what time they close, and he said, it doesn't matter : We are closed. I then asked for the manager. The arrogant kid said he was not available. I asked what the managers name was, the kid said, why do you want his name? We are closed.
I asked again to speak with the manager and he said , doesn't matter. We are closed. I asked why I couldn't speak to him, and the arrogant little .... said the manager was his uncle and it did not matter.
What is going on with this place? Does the 16 year old run it ? Do they treat all customers this way? Is it a family run business, and they know they can't be disciplined ? I'm in the hospitality business, and I will never spend my money at this place again , and I will warn every boater I know , not to go to this restaurant.

1  Thank HospitalityTraveler7
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food was great and very tasty. Great place for dinner and staff friendly. Would recommend highly.

1  Thank karenbG1952WJ
Cristina R, Public Relations Manager at Plaza Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Thank you kindly for your feedback karenbG1952WJ!
We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Wow another great spot from the Margaritas to awesome fresh food and Monica was superb as waitress and bartender Happy Birthday to her also April 8

1  Thank captgspot
Cristina R, Public Relations Manager at Plaza Mexico, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Capt. Joe!
Thank you for your review and for eating with us on your most recent visit to Beaufort, NC!