“Los Tres tacos!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We are locals we go to this place maybe twice a month it's always hit-or-miss! We have had a awesome waiter named Eric and have never had to explain that we want things " differently than described on the menu" we ate there tonight, my husband and I... I always order the carne asada Los Tres tacos. However tonight the meat was different and there was no cilantro or white onion on the top of the tacos which is obviously a classic Taqueria style taco period when the tacos came out the girl that was waiting on us told us that we would have to ask for cilantro and onion if we wanted it. I've never had to ask before and it's also on the menu on the picture not that that means anything nowadays. The manager came over and I complained him that it was just not right he did not take it off her bill and we had to pay for it we didn't even eat one of the three tacos! It was a new manager I've never seen him before older guy. Well let me tell you something older guy we will never ever be back you have horrible customer service I shouldn't have to ask for something that I obviously have always gotten there before. This place sucks

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stays open because of moderate prices and margarita. Food is never good. Everytime I eat there say I am not going back. Great location, just bad multiple experiences.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

My wife and I were looking for an affordable option for some of our favorite watering holes and eating spots in Beaufort. WE look for "clean" food, good/prompt-courteous service, wide selection, and at a fair price. We will continue to frequent this location of this restaurant chain.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Popped in for lunch after a morning of kayaking. Initial service was a little slow but waitress made up for it by making really delicious margaritas and attentiveness throughout the rest of the meal. Portions were generous, tasty and reasonably priced. There was a daily special on the monster margarita. I highly recommend enjoying one while people watching in the sidewalk seating.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Went here for a late lunch. I ordered the fajitas with chicken, shrimp and beef. The beef and chicken were dry and over cooked, the tortillas were stale and the peppers and onions were hardly cooked. Overall it was very disappointing.

1  Thank TJG1955