“First time”

Dynamite Roasting Company
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Actually, the site wouldn’t permit my actual date in October 2013!
Sometimes the restaurant at Montreat’s Assembly Inn is closed. But I’m an early morning riser. 4 years ago I came across this in my search for ANYWHERE, for a cup of coffee. The aroma alone is worth the search. 7-7 weekdays in a town that doesn’t seem to do coffee or food at 6 am & I’m a hurtin’ Florida Moc!
Throw me in comfy sofas, best coffee everywhere & the intimate music on records, Nirvâna ! I stayed til I ran out of $$$ and tried hard to bring my sleep in husband but we were out of time.
Today, I’m dragging him to see his eyes when HE experiences it for the first time. So YOU get a 4 years later and a first time experience later today:-). Heading there shortly, first me. Then, in 4 or 5 hours, I’ll pick up my Still sleepyhead man when I’m properly mellowed. I’ll take photos too;-)

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Was on our way out of town to head back home after a visit with our daughter-in-law and grand-daughter in Black Mountain, NC. I recently started collecting t-shirts from local coffee shops and we stopped in Dynamite Roasting Co for a coffee for the road and I got a t-shirt to my collection and my wife got a coffee mug. They were featuring a Honduras dark roast and my wife order a cappuccino and they were both amazing. You tell it is a local favorite stop! It will be a place that we would go back to if we're in the area again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

If you want to know what real coffee really taste like , come here ! Black mountain has two amazing coffee shops and this is at the top !! wonderful coffee great people!!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My friends and I are in Black Mountain twice a year, and we always go to Dynamite Coffee. They roast beans for nearly every restaurant in town, and they do it so well! From pour overs to espresso to lattes you'll enjoy every sip. Great vibe too with a superb record collection playing on the turntable. They got beans-o-plenty to sell too. Stop by soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

If found this beauty by accident and what a find! Every coffee I've tried is superb. I have a friend who is a coffee connoisseur and she loved the coffee! Wonderful flavor with no burnt finish. I will mail order if I can't get to Black Mountain for Dynamite coffee.