“Typical Fast Food Joint”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Reviewed 23 March 2017

I went through the drive through. Service was quick and the food was hot when I received it. Service was polite.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

First I would like to say that I genuinely enjoy your product and have from childhood...however, your company and the Black Mountain NC store in general has succeeded only in disappointing another customer. Not only my order this evening but my sinful order 2 days ago both were incorrect, both missing fries...that of course you gladly charged me for but neglected my inner child of enjoying. I would love to provide you with a receipt but your "trained" staff failed to provide me with one on both visits upon payment. My order Friday evening was a moment I was willing to look beyond but not 2 days later when I still don't have any fries...fries that I'm sure are a staple of your establishment. I would like to think that your staff could complete an order but I am in serious doubt at this point. I kindly would only ask that my money be returned for a product never reeceived and wish you the best of luck on getting your act together.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

How do you get something as simple as an Egg McMuffin wrong? By burning the muffin while toasting it. Will never go back.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Go elsewhere. Went in at 1215 on August 26. Only 1 register operating. 4-5 customers waiting to order and 3-4 standing around waiting to get their orders. My server was rude. As I got to the register the other one opened up. I changed my mind and instead of getting food, just a large drink and go somewhere else. The kid took my order and when I asked for a cup, he told me he was getting the next guy's order and then he carried on a conversation. Never has someone been that rude. I voiced my concerns. He did not even apologize r say he would get someone to help. I had to ask someone else for my drink cup.
I guess next time we pass through, which is 2-3 times a month, we will go to Wendys or Taco Bell
you need too!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Fast, predictable reliable fast food. The drive through is never crowded, and the food is consistently served fast and hot.