“Great service and predictable food”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Description: Come visit us at 500 Nc Hwy 9 in Black Mountain. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 28 October 2017

We came here for good coffee and breakfast sandwiches. We were not disappointed. This is very busy because it is so good.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We had lunch here. As I didn't want a burger I ordered a side salad and it was fresh. I was very pleased with that.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I went through the drive through. Service was quick and the food was hot when I received it. Service was polite.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

First I would like to say that I genuinely enjoy your product and have from childhood...however, your company and the Black Mountain NC store in general has succeeded only in disappointing another customer. Not only my order this evening but my sinful order 2 days ago both were incorrect, both missing fries...that of course you gladly charged me for but neglected my inner child of enjoying. I would love to provide you with a receipt but your "trained" staff failed to provide me with one on both visits upon payment. My order Friday evening was a moment I was willing to look beyond but not 2 days later when I still don't have any fries...fries that I'm sure are a staple of your establishment. I would like to think that your staff could complete an order but I am in serious doubt at this point. I kindly would only ask that my money be returned for a product never reeceived and wish you the best of luck on getting your act together.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

How do you get something as simple as an Egg McMuffin wrong? By burning the muffin while toasting it. Will never go back.