“Wow”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’m normally a cheese or pepperoni pizza kinda guy. But, for the fam, I rolled with their supreme. It was great! My family was stunned to see me eating it and liking it. If you’re in the area, give this a shot -it is well worth it!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Visited Black Mountain and grabbed dinner here last weekend.

We went a little early and glad we did... this place fills up fast! Our pizza was good...not amazing, but good. Toppings were very fresh and generous. The beers were cold, too. Our server was sweet and attentive.

I heard the pasta is very good, but didn't try it.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Average---nothing special about the food--same pizza and subs you can order at typical pizza restaurants. Nothing bad either. Yep---Average

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

Went for a late lunch and ordered the meatball sub, and it was full of goodness! Tons of sauce, numerous meatballs, and a fair amount of cheese. Other around me got the pizza, and all had rave reviews. The layout of the restaurant seems a bit odd, but it fits with the atmosphere of the fun town it’s in!

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Came in for lunch and ordered spinach lasagna. A friend had the mushroom ravioli…both were great. The service is prompt and really friendly. The pizzas that were going to other tables looked fantastic- a definite must if you are in Black Mountain and want Italian.