“Crazy Cheap!”
Review of Hopey & Company

Hopey & Company
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I was overwhelmed at the quality of the stuff in their store and the prices! A wheel of goat brie cheese for $2.99 and Carrs crackers for $1.50
Being from Charlotte I was amazed!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Hopey's is a great place to find local grown/produced foods, organic foods, and an awesome selection of craft beers, wines, all at a decent price. I have never tried their deli sandwiches, but whenever I visit there are people seated enjoying a meal. I love the craft beers and the grass-fed local beef... delicious!!!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

I love Hopey&Company.The shopping is fantastic with great prices for food and gourmet spices and cheese.The deli cafe is wonderful always fresh.I don't see how any one complain unless they are not regulars.The owner and staff are wonderful people and so friendly.I tell everyone about this market.They have several locations and all of them unique to their location.Fabulous market!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

This really more a grocery store than a place to eat,but they do have a small sandwich deli. Someone said we had to try their sandwiches . Well, we did and they were not much in our opinion. No need to go into a long discussion on that, but I could not recommend their sandwiches.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

The place is inside of a grocery store,but they have seating for those who want to eat there. They have a selection of sandwiches to wraps that they prepare fresh that are filled with your made to order . I've ate there a few times ,while in the area and have always been satisfied.