All reviewswicker chairssmall town charmliving room and bedroomdowntown areahot watermotor courtcomfortable place to staywi fidefinitely stay here againenjoyed our visitcomfortable bedsweekend tripvery nice staybistro rocawalking distanceconvenient locationlove this place
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The Blowing Rock Inn may not be super fancy, but we found it to be comfortable, immaculate, quiet and a very convenient walking distance into town. Only had a short 1-night stay, but will definitely look to stay on future trips to the Boone/ Blowing Rock area

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Melissa P, Owner at Blowing Rock Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

Thank you for the review. We are glad that you enjoyed your trip and your stay on our property. We work hard to see that all of our guests are comfortable and accommodated. We hope to see you again on future trips to the area, here at the Blowing Rock Inn.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This was our first visit here, and we will most certainly go back. We got in town early and the owners graciously allowed us to leave our car there since we could not find parking in town. Our room was immaculate and cozy. My husband said it had the best shower he ever used in a hotel. The beds and pillows were very comfy. Bonus--very quiet location.

Room Tip: book early
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Melissa P, Owner at Blowing Rock Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and our property. We are happy that we were able to offer just what you were looking for. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the area, here at the Blowing Rock Inn.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We found this motel to be very clean and comfortable. But what most impressed us was the hospitality extended to us by the owners. My husband was working about an hour away and we asked for a late checkout since I was going to stay in town while he worked. I had asked to check out at 2:00. When my husband was expectedly delayed the wife insisted I stay in the room until he could come pick me up. I was flabbergasted!! What a relief that was to me since my husband was in our only vehicle. How could I give them any less than five stars? I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Melissa P, Owner at Blowing Rock Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Thank you for the great review! we appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, our property, and our staff. We are glad that we were able to accommodate you. We assure you our staff works diligently to see that all of our guests are comfortable and accommodated. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Blowing Rock area, here at the Blowing Rock Inn.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at worse, I've stayed at better. The room was comfortable and well equipped. However, despite booking six months ahead and asking for a quiet room, we got one opposite the ice machine and next to a road. The road was quiet, but we were woken twice during the night by inconsiderate guests wanting ice at strange times. The grounds look nice and there's a sitting area with rocking chairs. However, the litter bin was overflowing every time we looked. The WiFi signal was a bit flaky, which was a bit of a hassle but it did work if you were patient. We have had some great stays in the USA. This was not one of them, but it was OK.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank foodrover
Melissa P, Owner at Blowing Rock Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

We apologize that your stay was not to your satisfaction. We did take your request for a quiet room into consideration which is why we put you in an end room, the road you that was next to you we knew would not be noisy because it leads to a residential area and also runs right next to our own bedroom, unfortunately we did not anticipate the ice machine being an issue as it was across from your room and has never been an issue for any other guest previously. We are happy that you did enjoy our outside area with the rocking chairs, we do apologize that we did not keep up with the trash can over the busy holiday weekend and will make sure to pay closer attention in the future. Had we been made aware of your issues with the Wi-Fi we would have made every attempt possible to fix it for you as we had no other issues that we were aware of. We do hope that you enjoyed our hospitality and how we go out of our way to take care of our guest such as us keeping your freezer packs in our freezer during your stay for you. If you choose to visit Blowing Rock again we hope you will choose to stay at the Blowing Rock Inn again.

Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

My family stayed here for a soccer weekend. The tournament was in Boone, but we decided to stay in Blowing Rock instead. Best decision ever! This Inn was so quaint and cozy. Absolutely perfect for what we needed. We will stay again. One of the best parts is knowing you have a parking spot right outside your door. Super clean and cute. I have no complaints about anything. Don't pass this gem up. Great price. Great location. Very quiet. Extremely clean. Can't say enough positive things about this Inn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Melissa P, Owner at Blowing Rock Inn and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2016

Thank you for the gracious review. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay, our property, and our staff. We hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to the Blowing Rock area, here at the Blowing Rock Inn.