Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
Trip.comUS$169
All reviews nice room glass of wine bed was comfortable sitting area main st stream pond twigs creek pet cottage nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel looks nothing like the photos . It is a converted old roadside motel . The rooms are old dated, small , bathroom is tiny , ours had a portable air conditioner with the exhaust vent running out the window .
I don’t understand how trip advisor rate this dump the #1 place to stay in blowing rock , everything else must be a tent

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank GrandTour49936085701
Reviewed 28 July 2021

This place was probably an older motel, back in it's day. Price for one night was reasonable, $145.00 plus fees. Place was almost empty, right off of the highway in Blowing Rock, NC, that leads to Boone. Walking distance to the Main St. in Blowing Rock, However, up a hill is where you have to go. The women that worked there, said they have other properties in town, closer to everything. Room was clean, had a small back balcony, that looked over a stream, it just needed to be blown off, no big deal. Had a larger deck, off of the main lobby, which was also nice for sitting and having a glass of wine. Lobby very comfortable and clean, as well. Bed was fine, small sitting area in the room itself, was also nice. Showering was a bit of a challenge, old school tub, with a circular curtain, old plumbing fixtures, mixing hot and cold was hard to achieve, For the money, nowadays I would recommend at the above price. Excellent restaurant, called "Twigs" was a two minute walk, one property over, had a nice bar in it as well, Opens at 5:00 PM.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank _sharkey6
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Our bed had a huge blood stain on the sheets and comforter. Our doctor is reccomending we get testing done for blood transmitted diseases. After submitting a report and calling the management group multiple times we finally recieved a call back. Their response, "we're sorry, that's it."

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank brysonm355
Reviewed 17 June 2021

I stayed in the Appalachian Suite for two nights. The furnishings , bathroom, and bed were very nice. It had a very large flat screen on the wall in the sitting room - 70" at least - that was a fun surprised. The day before my arrival, I received a call telling me how to get my key "in case" no one was in the office. Frankly, I do not think anyone was ever in the office. I never saw it open during my stay. That did not cause any problems , it just felt odd to never see anyone during my two night stay.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

We came to the Blowing Rock Art Festival. A much needed outing since the lockdowns and masks. The photos are nicer than the place. A/C didn’t work, so hot to sleep. They do not provide drinking water, bring your own. We woke up to a shatter noice and found the mirror in the bathroom had fallen, serious injury could have occurred as it was not securely fastened. Lobby closed on Sunday morning so no one to notify.
Will come back to the area, but stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: May 2021