“first time in Blowing Rock”

Storie Street Grille
Ranked #14 of 48 Restaurants in Blowing Rock
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: A lunch and dinner restaurant with an extensive menu,including wild caught seafood, all natural beef, chicken and pork selections, pasta and delicious salads.
Reviewed 12 September 2017

the steak and lasagna were both excellent. Server was fast and very friendly. A little on the pricey side but probably not for a touristy area.

mountaincook, Owner at Storie Street Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant. I really appreciate you choosing to be with us. I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews of Storie Street my wife and I decided to go there for our anniversary. The food was terrific and our waiter Alex was very attentive to our every need. Compliments to the chief.

mountaincook, Owner at Storie Street Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for choosing Storie Street Grille for your anniversary. I am glad you enjoyed your evening. I will share your comments with Alex.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Went here because it had quite a variety on menu to choose from. Everything was very
tasty from salad to entree.

mountaincook, Owner at Storie Street Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your compliments about our menu. Our staff spend a lot of time creating, preparing and serving the menu. It makes all of very happy and proud to have good feedback from our customers. Please do come back.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

My husband & I recently enjoyed a nice meal at Storie Street Grille. Chicken al Vino & Pecan Crusted Trout were both very good and the service was friendly and efficient. We would definitely return and urge you to give it a try.

mountaincook, Owner at Storie Street Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you. I am glad you enjoyed our two most popular dinner entrees. Please visit with us again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

I like this restaurant and always go there with visitors. BUT this time things went bad. I ordered the Caesar salad and half sandwich. The salad was old and had been soaking in dressing but I couldn't find my waiter so I ate it. When I told him about it he said"I should of told him and the kitchen would of made another, he thought it wasn't right but I didn't say anything"It was my fault? We wanted to try dessert with coffee. My guest asked if the coffee was any good and he said it wasn't. But we got it anyway. It was burnt and we couldn't drink it. I said he warned us. He didn't take anything off the bill and the ladies asked me not to say anything more. This happen on Aug 11 and has been eating at me. So please speak up and talk to the manager!

I apologize for the problems you had during your visit The server certainly did not handle the problems in a correct manner. In fact this server is no longer with us I wish our manager had been aware of the situation that evening. I assure you that your visit would have been very different. Please come back and give us another try.