Lowest prices for your stay
US$77
View deal
Hotels.com
US$77
View deal
travelup.comUS$80
Expedia.comUS$77
Lol.travelUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Brooklyn at the front desk was very kind and courteous when I checked in. It was quick and easy! I enjoyed my stay and the convenient location since it’s right off of East King St/421, very close to downtown Boone and the ski slopes. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank taylorbY7356ML
Kevin H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete our online survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and I will be sure to pass on your positive comments to Brooklyn. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

Very friendly staff and quick check in even though we arrived early. Great breakfast and nice indoor heated pool. Also was able to walk my family across the street for dinner and a movie. Would recommend this place if your traveling with family to Boone.

1  Thank dwatnej
Kevin H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete our online survey. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2020

This place was great, had super friendly staff and easy quick check-in and out. The pool was nice and had no problems with our rooms, breakfast was also delicious every morning. I would definitely return!

Room tip: Odd rooms are on back of hotel and quieter. Even rooms give a view of the mountains.
1  Thank brooklynj557

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to complete our online survey. Thank you for also giving us a perfect rating. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I've never had to clean my hotel room before settling in until now. There was jelly blobs on the night stand, sticky door knobs and a filthy bathroom vanity. The public restroom was not cleaned for days. I'll spare you the details on how I know.

1  Thank Claudia1719
Kevin H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Reservation #37381912, 1 night, 2 double beds. I called at 405pm to let them know we would arrive late to check in and did not want to lose my reserved room. "Thank
you for calling to let us know. No problem. What time will you be arriving?" Told them between 10p and 1030p. 1005p I arrive w family to check in. "Sorry, we dont have a reservation for you". Oh yes you do, I called this afternoon letting you know our arrival time. "Oh, we do...I see the comments about your call right here....but the system cancelled your reservation. We are completely full". HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???? I asked to speak to the Manager. "Oh, he is in Charlotte". So I say let's call him. "I dont have his number". BS....Find me another room at another hotel then. Its Presidents Day Wknd in a ski resort area in winter...That is why I made a reservation!! I'm polite but pressing desk for explanation and a solution. Inept desk...."Corporate keeps overbooking us...there is nothing I can do". "When we are full, all reservations are cancelled by the system". Great customer Service CHOICE Hotels...Pls cancel my Choice Privileges account...The only CHOICE you gave me was to repack my car w my snow tubing cold, wet and tired family and drive 3.5 hours home. Thanks for effing up our Valentine's Weekend. Finally got Manager Kevin's phone number out of frazzled front desk. He is yet to return my 3 phone calls. Solid Management Kev. CHOICE has not heard the last of me yet...Our travel plans to meet friends for the wknd turned into only

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SConBusiness
Kevin H, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites University, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Kevin