Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Expedia.comUS$135
TravelocityUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
Agoda.comUS$135
All reviews front desk bistro staff light sleeper nice amenities free breakfast would stay here again busy road appalachian state university comfortable beds convenient location king suite indoor pool parking lot short drive elevator lobby nc
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2022

Very clean, attractive and extremely comfortable, we were able to get several nights of solid sleep at this hotel. It is conveniently located in Boone. Check is was easy and the staff was efficient and unobtrusive. We would definitely stay here again. We did not bother with the breakfast since it was quite expensive and Panera is closeby with better offerings.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 22 June 2022

I have to say up front that Marriott's 3 day cancellation policy is not comparable to the same day, 1 day and 2 day cancellation policies of other hotel franchises. I really would prefer not to use Marriott but this time I had little choice. Being a platinum member which comes with a variety of “privileges” I requested a change from the rep at the front desk to breakfast benefit from my original request for benefit points. “No can do,” said the girl at the desk. Then I checked my account online and seeing that the points had not been notedI made the representative aware of it and requested the substitution again . She again refused ,but gave me a non working number for Bonvoy elite services. After establishing a connection to member services with the correct phone number I was told that the front desk could and should change to my requested benefit-breakfast. What the front desk wouldn’t do for me they did do, at the request of the phone rep. I went to collect my vouchers and only 1 was handed to me. What? Platinum members are supposed to get one for the member and one for the guest if there is a guest. And certainly I was the obvious guest as I had checked in with my husband’s reservation. The guest services representative at the desk said something about how her manager didn’t like to do this and tried to confuse me about what had happened, but it was obvious that this hotel does not want to honor the Marriott benefit promise. In addition the couple working at the Bistro did not know how to process the vouchers.. I spent at least ten minutes untying that knot with them as they were both new employees. Ya know how one bad apple can spoil the whole bushel sometimes? Well this wasn’t quite that bad because bonus-I had a king suite upgrade even though I had only been able to book a two queen online. The large, well appointed room almost made up for the other issues. There was a problem with one of the electrical outlets near the bed being non-functional. Parking is free, but the road in front of the hotel can get very congested so pulling in and out requires a bit of finesse. KIng Street with its shops and restaurants is a short drive away.

Date of stay: June 2022
1  Thank Kristen B
Reviewed 18 March 2022

Excellent experience at this conveniently located site. I expected clean and comfortable accommodations and they delivered but I was highly impressed by the staff that went beyond just friendly and professional to a level of true "hospitality" that made me feel special. I spoke with two different front desk persons, a food service member and a cleaning person with all being friendly and helpful. I recommend highly.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank one_of_seven
Reviewed 29 January 2022 via mobile

The Courtyard is a nice new hotel however the walls are thin and the rooms at the front hear all road noises. If you are a light sleeper, do not stay here. You hear doors closing, toilets flushing, other guests in their room, etc. The thermostats don’t effectively control the temperature of the room so it’s hard to get the temperature to a consistently comfortable level. Needless to say, we didn’t get much sleep. If noises don’t bother you, it’s a great hotel in a convenient location.

Room tip: Don’t stay in rooms on the highway side.
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 January 2022

It was for one night to get away from Charlotte and enjoy the snow with my son but they had to RUIN it.

First we get into the room and my son's TV does not work on the channels he needs. Being autistic this makes sense for someone like him. We had a King Suite so you figured it would be perfect. NOPE. For the room rate also everything should work. Maintenance checked it out and knew the issue and nothing could be done to fix it. No more rooms either and he already got adjusted to the room and I was not gong to effect him changing rooms.

The other thing that really also upset me, and. mean upset me. HOW can a hotel with nobody checking in that I saw have NO, zero, nada luggage carts.THEY ONLY HAVE ONE? SERIOUSLY? So asked and she said they all must be being used???? Well guess who was using one. THE DAMN STAFF. He was on my floor too, using to load up TOILET paper and supplies. WTF! and knew this because he was loading from a closet for staff NEXT TO MY ROOM!!!! OK, that was it. This HOTEL room better not cost me a dime. No points deal at all because I am NOT gong to use BONVOY again for a VERY LONG TIME. Come on now, you destroyed my simple one day getaway to the snow from Charlotte to Boone. DAMN you, for ruining my simple one night getaway.

UGH!

Room tip: King has a balcony for sitting and view
Date of stay: January 2022
1  Thank Route66Cent
Jamie Huesca, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2022

I recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have taken the time to provide. I am so sorry to hear about your experience, I can assure you that this is below our standard.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and I sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the maintenance leadership team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place and reviewed to prevent issues like this from occurring in the future. I am confident that these necessary steps will ensure your experience is an isolated incident.
My hope is the next time you are in the area, you will give us another chance to provide the guest experience we strive to deliver.

Jamie Huesca