Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$107
IHGUS$107
Hotels.comUS$107
TravelocityUS$107
PricelineUS$107
Vio.comUS$107
All reviews young woman app state next morning blowing rock front desk keurig noise
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

App State move in date for my daughter. We stayed in a king room. Parking was a bit tight, but not bad. Check in easy and friendly. Very clean and comfortable. We liked it better than the HIE down the street. Close to everything, will stay again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 2 August 2022

The hotel is in a good location in a nice town. Really appreciated the staff, particularly Aunika, who went out of her way to help us with some issues and ensure that our family was able to get a great hot breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning. The only issue we had was that the thermostat in our room did not seem to directly control how often the fan and A/C went on. Turning it up made the fan/AC come on less often, but no matter how high we set it is still came on more than we expected. Having a thermometer to display actual room temperature would have been very helpful

Room tip: Rooms facing away from the parking lot likely quieter.
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 13 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel isn’t fancy but it’s spotlessly clean, has a GREAT staff, good location, and comfortable beds. What more can you ask for?
My grandson and I stopped in Boone to break up the drive to the Asheville area of NC. Picked this Holiday Inn because of other reviews on trip advisor.
The young woman who checked us in was very friendly - especially to my grandson- and informative. The young man who was also at the front desk gave us a dinner recommendation -Basil’s- that turned out to be a great choice! The next morning the young man who was working the breakfast area was, once again, wonderful. Although I don’t remember the names of the staff members - they were all truly exceptional.
The rooms were great - very clean and really comfortable beds. Had a small fridge and a Keurig. We faced a busy street but when we put the blackout shade down it cut out the noise along with the light.
If I had to pick something that bugged me it would be the fact that I couldn’t get a real glass to use for my water! I even went downstairs to get one and they just don’t have glassware there. Seems crazy to me!

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 7 June 2022

Perfect Location. Across from App State and center to all attractions. Enjoyed visiting Grandfather mountain and Blowing Rock area. Breakfast was worth the money. We will be back. We were looking at the university for our kid and loved the area. Staff was really nice at the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 6 June 2022

We enjoyed our time there. Team was helpful and gave good restaurant recommendations. The hotel rooms feel new and clean. The hotel is convenient to the university and only a few minutes from Blowing Rock. I will stay here next time I’m in town.

Date of stay: May 2022