Lowest prices for your stay
Country Inn
US$98
Hotels.com
Lol.travel
US$90
Booking.comUS$98
Expedia.comUS$98
ZenHotels.comUS$107
All reviews front desk cookies room was clean waffles the breakfast area hot breakfast great place to stay indoor pool would definitely stay here again free breakfast app state the blue ridge parkway mountains cereal housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2021

Rooms very very clean check in and out stress free hot fresh coffee and tea available 24 hours breakfast is great fresh fruit and juices make your own waffles or great pre made Belgian waffles cereal bar and more overall stay was fantastic which was great because our family had enough to worry about since our daughter was graduating from App state all of the staff made us feel like family

Date of stay: December 2021
Sam King, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2021

Thanks so much for staying with us, and for taking the time to submit your comments. We are glad you had a good visit, and hope to see you soon.
Happy Holidays.

Reviewed 16 November 2021

Staff was friendly & helpful. Breakfast was told to be a buffet but it was mostly grab and go foods. A lot of people were still dining in the dining area. Pool was NOT heated. No Hot tub like we were told.

Date of stay: November 2021
Sam King, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2021

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to submit your comments. We really appreciate your time and feedback.

I apologize that we did not supply you with the product and service you deserve and expected. The breakfast is grab and go type foods due to Covid protocols, but guests may dine in the breakfast room if desired. A new breakfast program will be out soon. Our pool heater did have a part issue that has been corrected. If you have any detail as to who told you we had a hot tub, please let me know so I can correct. We have not had one for several years. I am pleased that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. My email is gm.cibo@hmv-properties.com.

Again, thanks for your business. I do hope that we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the future to your greater satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 October 2021

many problems with this hotel. first charge a premium hotel price for in what my opinion is little more than a roadside hotel quality. uncomfortable beds and pillows. not so clean. loud highway noise with bad windows equals little sleep.

also very concerning. my wife left a very special to her necklace on the bathroom counter, a short time after checkout we called back and called and called. no one seemed to want to help. first told us they can not even look themselves in the lost and found? unwilling to ask the housekeeper if they saw it, then no one would simply go in the room and look. asked many times for a manager to call us and no one ever returned a call. very unhelpful and no one even seemed to care. I know we were at fault leaving It in there but at lease try to help us out. staff is unhelpful and uncaring. very disappointed.

Date of stay: October 2021
Sam King, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2021

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to complete this review form. We really appreciate your time and input.
We do take lost & found issues very seriously. I have communicated with you previously, but to recap, we did immediately check our lost & found records. Your room was cleaned by one of our housekeepers who did not see a necklace, and was inspected by our Housekeeping Manager that did not see the necklace. Your room was already occupied by another guest when you called, which is why we could not enter the room at that time.
If it does turn up we will notify you right away.

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Horrible! Drab and dreary. First thing you notice is how filthy the elevator is - looks like it hasn’t been cleaned in a year. Walking to your room - the hall ways are dark and dingy. The carpet is disgusting with stains all down the hallway.
The room - disgusting carpet with stains everywhere. Bed linens were so wrinkled and the comforter was extremely lumpy that it looked like the bed hadn’t been made. Pillows were flat and uncomfortable. All the pictures and lamp shades were all crooked as if the room had been through an earthquake. Lamp shades also had disgusting stains on them. Lightbulbs blown in the bathroom. Shower curtain is so flimsy, water got everywhere. Toilet barely would flush. Wifi - none existent. And if you are unfortunate to get a room facing the highway, good luck getting one ounce of sleep its so loud. Will NEVER stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2021

Thank you for staying with us, and for taking the time to post your comments. We really appreciate your business.

I am very sorry that we did not supply you with the product and service you deserve and expect. I know we can do better. I am a new GM here, and will take steps to correct any and all deficiencies in housekeeping and room condition. I have ordered additional lighting for the corridors, and all carpets are being professionally cleaned starting tomorrow. Based on your comments, I will also inspect you room and implement corrective training with involved staff.

Sam King

Reviewed 15 July 2021 via mobile

I've stayed at Country Inn and Suites in other locations and they were fine. This one not so much. I'm not a hotel snob......just want it to clean and safe. The halls are dark and dank. The first room I was given smelled of mold. The second of smoke. A screen was out of the window which is likely against the law as my room was on the 3rd. floor.

And, it took 25 minutes to check in. Yes you read that correctly. 25 minutes. The poor guy behind the counter was working as hard as he could. The phone kept ringing and there appeared to be an issue with EVERY reservation. He was there alone - poor guy.

Don't stay here. Other decent places close by. Wish I could get a refund.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ernald Ablanez, Other at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2021

Thank you for writing a a review. We apologize about the issues you had and that if we fail to meet your expectations in some areas at that time. Certainly, this is not the type of experience we would like our guests to have. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us facilitate all the necessary improvements to provide an outstanding service and to ensure that situations like this won't happen again. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to redeem ourselves and deliver a seamless experience on your next stay.