Lowest prices for your stay
US$102
US$97
Country InnUS$102
Hotels.comUS$102
TravelocityUS$102
All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub the breakfast area hot breakfast great place to stay make your own waffles app state free breakfast mountains housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2022 via mobile

I understand that everyone is struggling with having enough people to keep up these days, but the quality of breakfast was sad. The biscuits, bagels and English muffins were stale. Some kind of eggs other than hard boiled would have been welcomed. The coffee was cold, empty or watery. I don't expect a gourmet breakfast for free, but these are easy fixes.
My room was clean at check in, but due to no housekeeping during the week and trash not getting emptied in the rooms, there were a number of fruit flies in my room.
The front desk staff was not friendly or hard to find when needed- I got back at 7:00 one night and my key wouldn’t work (again) and it took 15 minutes to find someone. I stayed here 4 years ago and it has really gone down hill since then. I was disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank artbypauline
Sam King, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2022

Thank you for staying with us again, and for advising us of your comments. I apologize that we did not provide the services you expect and deserve.
We are having staffing challenges, but that is not an excuse. I will certainly consider your breakfast comments and work to correct immediate needs and consider future menu changes.
Housekeeping is now provided every three days, or upon request if service is desired sooner. The front desk may be gone for a few minutes assisting a guest, but 15 minutes is too long. I will review with our staff.
I appreciate your time to communicate with us. And I hope your future travels, wherever they may be, exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 24 September 2022

the night auditor Princess was friendly and amazing. She assisted me with my room because it had a minor issue and I didnt wanted a room that young lady left her front desk and cleaned the room to my likings.

Date of stay: July 2022
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2022

Thanks for choosing us, and for providing your comments. I apologize that your room was not initially in the proper condition. I have thanked Princess for her efforts, and I am glad she was able to assist with making your room comfortable for you.
We appreciate your business. Thanks again.

Reviewed 13 September 2022

John Grant, the front desk clerk was exceptional -- he helped make our stay there very enjoyable. Our room was clean and very nice. The housekeepers let us exchange towels as needed, and they were all very pleasant. The hotel's general manager, Sam King, seems to be really on top of things there and keeps everything running smoothly. In fact, there was a slight issue with our billing, and he straightened this out before I had a chance to contact him -- and then he contacted me. I would definitely recommend this hotel to stay at in Boone. It is conveniently located in town. It was nice they offered a hot breakfast, however, the addition of instant grits and cheese omelets (can be bought frozen, pre-made) would have been a very welcomed addition. I must give additional accolades to the front desk clerk, John Grant. He really made our stay there great and is a tremendous asset to this hotel. We were there for three nights, June 30 - July 3, 2022, and when in Boone again, we will definitely stay here.

Date of stay: July 2022
hiren viroja, Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

We are very grateful that you have recognized our employees with kind remarks. We really appreciate your input and are delighted that you had a positive experience with us. We will constantly strive to please you with our facilities and services. Your feedback is very important to us, and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. I would love some feedback on what we could have done differently to make your stay more enjoyable. We do hope to see you again soon! Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 28 August 2022

Date of stay: August 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveller and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
hiren viroja, Sales at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2022

Reviewed 17 August 2022

Date of stay: August 2022
General Manager, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Boone, NC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022