Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$126
Hotels.comUS$126
IHGUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
Vio.comUS$126
Lol.travelUS$149
All reviews nice stay housekeeping staff lobby area visiting boone boone and blowing rock app state hie balconies pillows lamp desk roomy
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2022 via mobile

While at a good location between downtown Boone and Blowing Rock, this hotel has seen better days. The rooms, a/c, lighting, outlets, furnishings are badly in need of renovations. The bathroom tub was rusted, there is no thermostat in the room, and no patio furniture on the balconies. The breakfast lacked fresh oatmeal. When asking the attendant if she could clean a table spill a previous guest had left, I was handed a rag. Guess that expresses the attitude towards guests.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie OBrien, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boone, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

Service was very good, ample parking. Lobby area and breakfast room were clean and suitable for about 50. The food is the same as all HIE, and also above average. The room had a few issues. It definitely needed a facelift. Small tv, no usb charger ports, no fan in the bathroom. The shower curtain rod was sagging bad. The bed was comfortable. We will be visiting Boone quite often to visit our daughter at App state. This hotel will be a 4th or 5th choice.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay. We love hearing back from all of our guests. We are planning a full renovation at the beginning of the year. We hope to see you again in the future when you are back in town.

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

Beware POOL IS NOT OPEN!
We booked this hotel from the IHG App because it had a pool. When we arrived they never said one thing about their pool not even being opened this year. So when we went to check out the pool we were very surprised and disappointed. They did absolutely nothing to compensate us for this. No upgraded room, nada! When we asked if there was an area where we could sit outside we were directed to a small bench outside the door. We asked why we weren’t told about the closure prior to booking. The reply was it is on our website. Who uses a website when booking a hotel room while traveling?? We could have saved about $50 and stayed elsewhere. This was paid for in advance so not much we could do.
My advice- skip this place and stay somewhere cheaper. The extra money spent was a complete waste. IHG really dropped the ball on this one.

Room tip: Check before booking to see which amenities they say they will provide and do not!
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your stay. I apologize that the pool was not open during your stay. We had some minor things that needed to be taken care of and also were waiting on the Health Department to come out and complete our pool inspection prior to opening. I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2022 via mobile

Clean room and bathroom. Receptionist was welcoming & friendly, but during check-in I wasn’t recognized as Spire elite member. Breakfast was good with variety of options. Parking space is big. Many restaurants around the hotel also big shopping mall. Many attraction near by on the Blue Ridge area.

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Majedma10
Stephanie OBrien, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boone, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and was able to partake in some of the many attractions and local things to do while in town. I apologize that your Spire Elite status was not recognized at check in, we do appreciate your loyalty to our brand. I will be sure to speak with our front desk associates and remind them of the importance of recognizing this status for all of our guests. We look forward to seeing you again soon when you are back in Boone, NC.

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Room was just ok. Bed was comfortable. Room had no draw space had to use the other bed for clothes. It was surface clean only. There was paper and trash in the desk drawer and one of the clothing drawers.
I was there for 27 days and I asked for someone to come clean at day 10. Asked 4 times no one ever came. I going the vacume and did it myself.
If left outside the room the trash was picked up. If towels were left they also got picked up but had to go ask for new at front desk.
Breakfast was not very good and was the same thing everyday. But they did have a good variety.
Breakfast staff was very nice. Funny desk staff was nice but unprofessional often playing catch or goofing off.
Overall I would never stay there on my own dime and requested my company choose different location next time.

Room tip: If your expectations are not super high you will not be disappointed.
Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Stephanie OBrien, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boone, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your stay. I have looked in our system and I am unable to find a reservation with that last name that stayed that many days. I would love to speak with you personally so that we can address the issues that you mentioned above. Please feel free to give me a call directly at the hotel so that I may get some more information from you.