“Honeymoon”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mshaffy
“Honeymoon”
Reviewed 11 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I chose New River Ramble for our honeymoon and had an excellent time! The cabin was pretty much stocked with everything we needed. It smelled really nice and lights were left on for us when we arrived after dark. Everything was very clean and organized. We enjoyed the views, game room, hot tub and everything else there. There was also a binder with info on things to do, what’s around, etc. I would definitely recommend! We wouldn’t mind coming back sometime in the future. We were a little sad not to be able to do much at the river because the temperatures were pretty chilly but there was plenty of other things to do! Thanks!

Date of stay: November 2018
25 Nov 2018
Hello. Thank you so much for choosing the New River Ramble for spending your honeymoon and congratulations on your new adventure with your new husband. I wish you guys many, many years of happiness. I would love to have you guys back at some point, maybe in warmer weather so you can enjoy the river, but I am glad you enjoyed the amenties that the house had to offer even in the cooler weather. Take care and let me know if I can ever help you in the future with this home or the two homes that I have on Sugar Mountain, (The Scarboro and The Trinity)

Donna J
“Beautiful River View”
Reviewed 10 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We loved the location.. Very close to West Jefferson and Boone. House was very nice and had everything we needed and more! We enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Oct 2018
Hi Donna,
I just wanted to say thanks for coming to stay at The New River Ramble and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with a return trip.

WilliamH4...
“Everything we hoped for!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This home has everything you can think of for a get-away trip to the mountains. Went with friends and family and we are already planning a return trip! This is one of the few times I can honestly say I feel like I got my money's worth!

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Sep 2018
Yay! So glad you enjoyed your trip with your friends and family and I'm also glad you really liked the house!! My goal is to make my home great for the clients that come to stay in it, so you guys relax and enjoy your vacation. Please let me know when I can help you with another trip! I also have 2 homes on Sugar Mtn if you are ever interested in that.

Christie...
“Graduation Weekend Getaway”
Reviewed 14 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

We booked this house for our daughter’s graduation from App State. It was beautifully located along the New River and a convenient 15 minutes drive from campus. We thought the house was awesome! We found it well kept both inside and outside. The beds were so comfortable. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed to cook and clean with. The owners have done an excellent job providing everything you need for a good active time for the whole family. The basement has a full game room. There are bicycles, river tubs, fishing rods, basketballs, PlayStation and hot tub. The fire pit was a great place sit and relax at night. Plenty of towels and linens were provided.

Date of stay: May 2018
28 May 2018
Congratulations on your daughter's graduation and thanks for staying with us at the New River Ramble. I am so glad you guys had a wonderful time. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

Christine
Kimberlee...
“New River”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Home was well kept and came equipped with a full array off essentials. 9 of us slept comfortably with room for more. Home was in the middle of lots of attractions... grandfather mountain, cascade trails, numerous waterfalls!! Beautiful views from Home would definitely visit again.

Date of stay: March 2018
18 Apr 2018
Hey, so glad you enjoyed your time in the New River Ramble and the surrounding activities. Please let me know if I can ever help you with another stay!

Christine Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.