“New River Ramble”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 29 reviews

Reviews from our community

carolinag...
where the green grass grows
“New River Ramble”
Reviewed 31 July 2019 for a stay in April 2019

What can I say...we stayed for spring break and rarely left! This cabin was perfect for our family of four with plenty of leftover room. S’mores at the fire pit, an Easter egg hunt in the backyard with our small kids, playing checkers overlooking the river, spending lots of time in the game room and riding bicycles. We would definitely go back.

Date of stay: April 2019
31 Jul 2019
Awww. Thanks so much for sharing. I love hearing that you and your family enjoyed your time so much. It's always awesome to get away somewhere where your whole family can just slow down and enjoy quality time together. Thanks for staying at the New River Ramble and I hope you come back and visit again!
Flyer8224...
“H”
Reviewed 10 January 2019 for a stay in January 2019
people found this review helpful

Horrible housekeeping we clean up before we left and they charged us extra because housekeeping said it was dirty but it wasn’t , we will not be stay there again

Date of stay: January 2019
mshaffy
“Honeymoon”
Reviewed 11 November 2018 for a stay in November 2018
person found this review helpful

My husband and I chose New River Ramble for our honeymoon and had an excellent time! The cabin was pretty much stocked with everything we needed. It smelled really nice and lights were left on for us when we arrived after dark. Everything was very clean and organized. We enjoyed the views, game room, hot tub and everything else there. There was also a binder with info on things to do, what’s around, etc. I would definitely recommend! We wouldn’t mind coming back sometime in the future. We were a little sad not to be able to do much at the river because the temperatures were pretty chilly but there was plenty of other things to do! Thanks!

Date of stay: November 2018
25 Nov 2018
Hello. Thank you so much for choosing the New River Ramble for spending your honeymoon and congratulations on your new adventure with your new husband. I wish you guys many, many years of happiness. I would love to have you guys back at some point, maybe in warmer weather so you can enjoy the river, but I am glad you enjoyed the amenties that the house had to offer even in the cooler weather. Take care and let me know if I can ever help you in the future with this home or the two homes that I have on Sugar Mountain, (The Scarboro and The Trinity)

Donna J
“Beautiful River View”
Reviewed 10 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

We loved the location.. Very close to West Jefferson and Boone. House was very nice and had everything we needed and more! We enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: October 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
22 Oct 2018
Hi Donna,
I just wanted to say thanks for coming to stay at The New River Ramble and I am glad you enjoyed your trip. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with a return trip.

WilliamH4...
“Everything we hoped for!!”
Reviewed 23 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

This home has everything you can think of for a get-away trip to the mountains. Went with friends and family and we are already planning a return trip! This is one of the few times I can honestly say I feel like I got my money's worth!

Date of stay: September 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Sep 2018
Yay! So glad you enjoyed your trip with your friends and family and I'm also glad you really liked the house!! My goal is to make my home great for the clients that come to stay in it, so you guys relax and enjoy your vacation. Please let me know when I can help you with another trip! I also have 2 homes on Sugar Mtn if you are ever interested in that.

Christine Stewart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2022 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.