“Great place for lunch or dinner”
Review of Marco Trattoria

Marco Trattoria
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Cuisines: European, Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Everything I've had at Marco's was good. We love the pizza, salads, and pasta. I especially like the trout, and my husband loves the veal marsala. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is cozy. Outdoor seating is great as well.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

There were several specials and I chose the jambalaya for lunch. I was concerned that it would be too spicey, but I was assured that it was "medium". There were three very large shrimp, ample chicken and delicious sausage in a very flavorful broth and ample rice. Well done!
Husband enjoyed the daily entree of chicken parmesan with spaghetti. Both portions were very generous and a very good value. While waiting, we were served fresh bread with a delicious dipping oil. (I could have dined on just the dipped bread!) My jambalaya was $12; the chicken parmesan was $10.
We will return and recommend Marco's.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

It was not a busy evening at Marco Trattoria. After being seated at our table and waiting a period of time we asked one of the staff for our waitress. The woman apologized and said she was not told she was assigned to our table. Unfortunately Grace was not aware of what the seasonal beer on tap was for the evening. She apologized again saying she was new. Grace served our diners promptly. Unfortunately she did not serve the correct order and after a period of time waiting for her return we were able to get her attention to correct our order. The food was very good. The chefs at Marco prepare a nice product. The wait staff is an important piece of the dining experience. Hopefully service will improve to match the quality of the dinner.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Outside is where you may end up eating if you don't get reservation but it wasn't bad and the food was great. Not being real hungry we had salad's and split a pizza. Should have split a salad too had pizza to go and it made a nice lunch the next day. I had the greek and she had the warm Goat cheese salad and sad it was the best salad she had ever had.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Went there for dinner with reservations and were seated in a very nice booth. Our waitress (Jennifer) was terrible!! Not very personable from the beginning but she got much worse!! My husband noticed that they had a beet salad (my favorite). I ordered it and she brought a romaine salad. Again my husband noticed that she brought the wrong salad. When I told her and asked for the beet salad she became quite nasty and from then on our service was ruined! Our entree was good but we did not order dessert as planned and left. Jennifer is not an asset to this restaurant. Some people should not try to be in service!!

1  Thank Fitjr