Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
Ash Grove Mountain Cabins & Camping(Brevard)(Great Value!)
US$28
Official Site
Hampton Inn Brevard(Pisgah Forest)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
CedarWood Inn(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$99
Highland Lake Inn & Resort(Flat Rock)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$107
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Mountain Inn & Suites Airport(Hendersonville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$119
Sunset Motel(Brevard)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskking suitecinnamon rollsfree breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtquiet hotelpisgah forestclean roomsdesk staffwaffle housebiscuitsbaconvisiting the arearefrigerator and microwavehot breakfastcommon areas
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great Hotel in great location in Brevard, North Carolina .
Hotel is only located a few miles from entrance to Pisgah National Forest,
and its many great Hiking Trails .
Hotel is also located near downtown Brevard, great small town with
many good restaurants .
Breakfast at the Hotel was very good .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

A very good hotel well located between Brevard and the entrance to the national forest. Very nice clean rooms and a excellent breakfast. We were there for three nights exploring the area from Asheville to Brevard including the Parkway. A very good location to do this from.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We stayed at this hotel recently and separately, I could have overlooked any of these issues, but together, they left a bad taste in my mouth. When I booked the hotel room the description said the room had 1 king and 1 queen bed, the pictures only showed one bed, so I called the hotel and asked if the room had 2 beds. I was told yes. It was represented as a "suite" so we made the reservation, upon arrival it was 1 king bed and 1 queen pull out sofa. I wish the reception had told me that it was a pullout because I wouldn't have booked the room.

There was a commode malfunction as well during our 3 day stay. I called the front desk as we stepped out to dinner, when we returned I was told that they came by the room, but no one answered the door so they didn't fix the problem. I was offered the plunger to rectify the problem on my own.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brevard, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2018

Hello jodysmith16,

Thanks for the candid review, we're glad to have hosted your overnight. I'm pleased to learn that you found our hotel's cleanliness and location to your liking. On the other hand, I'm sorry the suite's setup fell short of your expectations. It's also sad that the service level provided by our staff has let you down. I understand no words can take back your feelings of disappointment but be assured that these are not our usual standard. I've raised your feedback with the team so similar situations may be addressed more efficiently.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us. I hope we get to welcome you back soon for a chance to make it up to you.

Kindest regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed recently while visiting family in the area. Hotel was nice, staff was professional, room was great for what we needed for a night. Breakfast was up to the HI Express standard and we enjoyed our time at the property. Only negative from us would be the slow speed of the internet service on the business center computer. Would return when visiting the area.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Darren T
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

We were on a sport road trip going to see the Buffalo Bandits play a road game in Duluth, Georgia. Booked this H.I. Express at a great rate. The room was a very nice sized room. It had 2 large comfortable beds that led to a great night sleep. The hot breakfast had a large selection of hot and cold breakfast items and they all were very good. The night staff when I checked in was good and the day staff was also very good when I checked out. Room was clean and the shower was nice. Yes I would stay at this H.I. Express again no problem...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends