“Fantastic!!”

Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Couldn't be better. Excellence in cuisine, atmosphere and service!!
Not your everyday Mexican, rather think old world cultivated menu and taste.
Gracious hosts and wait staff, outdoor patio for before or after dinner drinks.
Brunch is unique and perfect, try something new and tasty!

Reviewed 15 April 2018

We had eaten at Quixote's a few years back when it was in a different location and we were very impressed with their new space in downtown Brevard. The food was delicious, they even brought us a sample of the delicious Carrot Soup to try! I had the Enchiladas Suiza and it was extremely good.
The owner greeted us and made sure we were seated at a good table and even made a wine recommendation. My only criticism is our server. She tried to give us good service I'm sure, but she was constantly rushing us. About five minutes after our entrees were served, she asked if she could get some boxes for our leftovers - while we were just beginning our meal! We explained that we were still eating, but she came back at least 3 more times offering the boxes and then asking if we were ready for the check! It really ruined the experience for us all and we agreed she had not received enough training. I can't comment on the desserts as were never offered any!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

I have had both lunch and dinner at Quixote and the food is great. I continue to go back often to sample the many and varied dishes on the menu. The Carrot soup is a must try. The staff is friendly and efficient, knowing when to let you have more time to read the menu and when to be available for your needs.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

They pretend to be an upscale Mexican resturant and their pricing, location and decor represent that pretension. They have added such items as filet mignon, prepared in a totally non Latin fashion. The normal Mexican fare is presented in an upscale manner with features not normally found. However, as to the taste of the food, I,find it somewhat insipid, without the expected onion, coriander, etc. characteristics. This may all be a result of prevalent local tastes, but not mine.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for business and had opportunity to grab a quick lunch. This place was high class with low prices. Super good. Super friendly. Will definitely return!!