The lodge itself was beautiful and spacious. The lodge room ( 2 queens) was good sized and we weren't charged for the rollaway bed. The rooms are not cleaned daily, we even ran out of toliet paper, when it should have been replaced when the room was "refreshed". The pool area was very nice but very cold even in June. The porch is beautiful and relaxing, although there is alot of traffic on the highway about 50ft away. The game room is ancient and moldy. The free breakfast was not good, a fellow guest asked for tea instead of coffee and was flat out refused...not much in the way of protein (milk only). The view from the playground area was quite breath taking, but not much of a view from lodge rooms. The kids described the playground as "scretchy". We were almost ran over by a maintenance man in the parking lot. If this stay wasn't a groupon, I would have been more upset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa