Stayed there the week before Memorial Day ...... negatives: did not clean room everyday (they claim they just refreshed towels ... did NOT touch the beds) , very noisey if you stay in the main house (very close to road ... lots of trucks and motorcycles) ...... the pool was not even ready yet (still empty, no water) for a Holiday weekend ??? Come on ...... free breakfast was very limited selection ...
Positive : Great horse rides on property riding thru the Natahala National Forest (Dave was wonderful to deal with on horse trail ride) .... the train ride out of Bryson City was fun .... great for tubing and/or kayaking .... drive the Tail of the Dragon (316 turns in 11 miles) .... also, Tapoco Lodge was a great place to eat while sitting on the river
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nantahala Village is a landmark Great Smoky Mountains destination that caters to family vacations, weddings, corporate retreats, motor club and special interest gatherings. Rental units include Lodge rooms, Fireplace Suites, and on site cabins. Horseback riding, swimming pool, fitness room, game room, playground, mountain biking and hiking trails are all on the property. Zipline adventures, whitewater rafting, the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and other activities are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Nantahala Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nantahala Village Resort And Spa
- Nantahala Village Hotel Bryson City