“They remember. ...”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Visit city every 6 months or so and they rember me, what coffee and what bagel. Place where the morning "experts" go to discuss affairs (a hoot to evesdrop). Great location, decent food and friendly folks.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way to head through Smokey Mtn NP to Gatlinburg. Cute coffee shop with plenty of seating and looked to be a good selection of foods such as quiches and the like. I had a Honey Nut Cappuccino which was fabulous and my boyfriend had a cup of dark roast coffee that he enjoyed.

The staff was very friendly and if your in the area or passing through it’s worth the stop.

1  Thank AdventureSeekerKelly
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed this as a brunchish place before going out hiking. The coffee was tasty and fraps are great. The food took a while to get. It was worth it though. The Angel Bagel is awesome! It's like a mini bagel bite basically.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

So friendly and delicious coffee. The building is cute, decorated with local art. A real gem for the town!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The food and service was great! It is very hard to find a place to eat that has such a big variety of gluten free food. When I asked the lady that waited on us what they had the was gluten free she said that they could fix anything on the menu gluten free! My husband and I had gluten free ham and cheese wraps with potato chips with ice tea. This was a great experience for us! The great thing is that they put on their sign outside that they have gluten free food. We look forward to going back when we go to Bryson City!

1  Thank DebbieMay51