“warm and friendly place”

Everett Street Diner
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Bryson City
Price range: US$3 - US$12
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Full Service Hometown Country Diner - "We're not braggarts and say our sausage gravy is the best you've ever eaten, but it will likely be in your top two, because we would never say we're better than momma makes." Breakfast served Mon-Fri. 7:00 - 11:00 and lunch 11:00 - 2:00; Sat. breakfast 7:00 - 11:30 and lunch 11:30 - 2:00; Sun. breakfast (all day) 7:30 - 2:00 and lunch 11:30 - 2:00. Daily features available for breakfast and lunch. Check us out for Dinner @ the Diner every 4th Saturday of the month.
Reviewed 12 February 2018

stopped for breakfast while taking drive through the area. what a terrific meal served by a wonderful and friendly staff. Our server, Tabitha, was so very pleasant and friendly.

Mike S, Owner at Everett Street Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments and review. We’re glad you stopped in and enjoyed your breakfast. Our staff really takes pride in making everyone feel right at home.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We are in town for a short little trip. Wanted something different than the chain breakfast places! Everett Street Diner did not disappoint!! I had the rise and shine and my wife had French toast and we were so impressed! To top off the visit our waitress Beverly was an outstanding waitress!! She made the visit even more enjoyable!

1  Thank Clayton V
Mike S, Owner at Everett Street Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Thank you for the great review and comments. We’re so glad you enjoyed your meal and service with us. I already took a screenshot of your comments and showed them to Beverly. She’ll be all smiles tomorrow.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I am a local born and raised in Bryson. I used to eat breakfast at the diner all the time and order lunch there quite often. About a year went by and I didn't eat there then a friend told me about their new specials they do. I was so excited to try them and I was not disappointed at all. The first thing I tried was a chicken parm sandwich and it was the best checked parm sandwich I've had. Then I tried the shrimp with grits and greens and they are phenomenal. The tomato soup was great and finally the best for last those Fish Tacos they serve on Fridays are my favorite so good so filling and very affordable. My next quest is to try the caprese burger and mountian burger. I work in another dining establishment in bryson that's only open for dinner and I always tell people that the diner is a must stop for lunch or breakfast.

Mike S, Owner at Everett Street Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Wow, back at ya! Thank you for the wonderful comments and review. Our goal has always been to bring back the locals to the Diner that appreciate great food with some variety and all at a fair price. When you’re ready for those burgers we usually feature them on Saturdays and Mondays, but you also need to add the Guac Burger to your list. We take the guac slaw and aioli sauce we use on the fish tacos and put all that on a burger. Yum!

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

We always stay in Bryson City when we are heading to Harrahs Casino. The hotel we stay in doesn’t offer breakfast so we found this great restaurant. The food and coffee is always hot and the service is amazing. Love the omelettes and hash browns.

Mike S, Owner at Everett Street Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments and review. We appreciate that you took the time to post and that you continue to eat with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Went for a family breakfast on a Sunday morning while we were into for wedding. Party of 6, everyone’s food was delicious!! Can’t wait to visit again and try lunch! Everyone was super friendly and on top of everything!! Highly recommended!!!

Mike S, Owner at Everett Street Diner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments. We’re so glad you enjoyed and ready to try us for lunch. Either give us a call, or check us out on FB since we post our daily features.