All reviewselon universityattached restaurantpool areano elevatorsausagegreat place to staymellow mushroomwaffleshot breakfastvery nice hotelthe past yearsstay there againcomfortable bedsbiscuitsmy daughternice roombusiness trip
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hotel exterior was nominal but once entering the lobby I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice, hotel restaurant, bar, pool outdoor patio all higher end appeal and the staff was awesome. Room was very nice, very well-equipped. Great stay.

2  Thank love2eatout82
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Very nice place, clean , very good breakfast. Overall experience was very good. Would definitely stay there again. Recommend staying at this place to everyone. Very professional run establishment. Have A Great Day !!

1  Thank Billie D
Reviewed 15 August 2017

can't say enough about how happy I was here! Clean, great breakfast, great pool, fitness center and wonderful staff. I'm looking forward to next year when we come back to NC for our annual convention!!

1  Thank monicabL9023CM
Reviewed 13 August 2017

This hotel is remarkably clean, efficient, comfortable, with a very friendly staff, capable and helpful in every way. Amanda was particularly helpful and friendly. I will always stay here when in town on business.

1  Thank Keith O
Reviewed 12 August 2017

If you are visiting the Burlington area this is the best place to go hands down! The price is just right and if you are a military veteran it’s even better! I was there for five days during my wait period for my apartment to become available. At the front desk Taylor and Juandrell both were very helpful and professional assisting me in every way possible! I had a 1000 questions and they were ready to assist me with a 1001 answers with a smile! The cleaning staff lead my Wilma went above and beyond to assist me with everything I needed for my room and was very patient and nice to me! I really appreciated their patients due to me extending my stay at the last minute several times! BTW whoever was the lady who prepared the breakfast is awesome! The free breakfast tasted good and it was more than enough variety for whatever food you were looking for (to include vegan) There is also an awesome bar attached to the hotel that food could contest any steak, sub or wing spot in the area! I forgot to mention the pool area and outside areas, wow! This hotel is highly recommended and I would NOT stay anywhere else! What a awesome, friendly well trained staff!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo