See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Slum lord hotel! No elevator,Pot sell in hall,dirty carpets,outdated rooms.When calling front desk a lot of times there was no one present to answer..Exit door broken had to walk a long way to room ,A real fire hazard.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Very dirty. Room smelled musty. Guests apparently having pot parties because halls smelled strongly of marijuana and made me nauseous. Guests arguing in parking lot. Did not feel safe. Way overpriced. Facility poorly maintained.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice for the price the front desk was very personal and attentive I checked in early morning so I was looking for a bed and shower the bed was comfortable and nice cable television. They do serve breakfast but I didn't make it. Also if you have a large vehicle you will love their parking lot plenty of space. Overall for the price no complaints

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I checked in early around 8:30am . I ask the front desk person for a smoking king she said that she had some available, but what did I end up with a double smoking room. I work third shift so all I wanted was some sleep. The people next to me was very loud and annoying and none of the sockets worked and the bathroom light barely worked. The bed was hard and I advised people just to go somewhere else.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

At check-in was not given the room I reserved, they only have a few remodeled rooms, the others are horrific. Save your time and money and go one more exit up or down and you'll be much happier in the long run.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business