Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
PricelineUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
Agoda.comUS$89
All reviews room was clean extra pillows worked fine short drive hatteras linens ocean office ferry clerk folks sand
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The room was excellent and the staff was great. They had coffee tea and juice in the lobby. the Inn was very close to my last account for the day.Thank you Maleta.and your Gracious staff. I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank bevans8864
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Booked 5 nights here recently, after having stayed the same number about 6 months ago. Wrote a review for prior stay, no complaints and liked the coffee and juice availability in lobby. Because of this, booked again this month, however we never got past the lobby. Tried to check in but when I handed the male employee my license he told me it wasn't real. I thought he was joking but said we couldn't check in "because it wasnt me." He made rude omments and profanity in front of other customers. Unbelievable situation. He refused to return the license and we had to call the sheriff to get the license returned. The sheriif confirmed it was real and the emplouee made no apology. It was such an upsetting incident we left immediately and had to find other arrangements in the middle of the night. The next day I spoke to the manager who was very polite and listened to my experience, apoligizing for the incident. She was professional and polite and took actions to rectify the situation, leaving a better impression and assuriing us our credit card charges would be reversed (rooms were booked through a third party).

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 251cathrync
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Very comfortable beds and quality bedding. Clean rooms. The staff were very nice. Fast check in. The lobby has coffee, Iced tea and fruit juice around the clock. Will stay here again. Great price!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
maleta07, General Manager at Hatteras Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

We appreciate your feedback. Thank You!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We (Lestat191, who also reviewed) and his wife) made it to Hatteras just ahead, and during, a storm that closed the road behind us. Our first night at a different hotel was a nightmare - I'm sure it would be nice if the weather had been pleasant, but the storm made it untenable. We found out at breakfast that we were stuck for an indefinite time. We headed a few yards down the road to the Hilton Island Inn. We were welcomed, and checked in with no certain check out date. The staff went over and beyond anything I could have imagined. They let us stay at no charge after the check out time - just said, when you find out about the road, let us know if you need another night. We checked back in for a Tuesday night after the state said it would be at least another 24 hours before we could leave. When the road suddenly opened, we packed up and at the desk, they refunded the room to us. They said, it's what I would like to happen if the same thing happened to me. It's not the fanciest place, but it is certainly the most accommodating hotel I've every stayed in. Will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
maleta07, General Manager at Hatteras Island Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for the review. In light of the weather conditions , it was our pleasure to accommodate.

We are pleased to hear your comments.

See you again, soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Booked rooms for the work crew and then due to weather had to do a last minute change. They were very accommodating to change and was even able to add a 3rd room for an unexpected person. Staff always nice no complaints from guys on room or service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business