“Don't Bother ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Bad service & worse food. This place is terrible. We should have known when we got there because it was so empty. Save your money & your time.

1  Thank JUDY H

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Went there for dinner, catch of the day was Mahi and it was excellent. They also serve Hatteras Clam Chowder, it was perfect. Wait staff was good as well.

1  Thank Kevin Z
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Try the fried shrimp. Very fresh and taste of the sea. Fresh and not covered in batter also had the Mahi tacos. They were good but the shrimp was the shining winner. Staff was nice and attentive

1  Thank Renea J
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Service was very good and everyone really enjoyed their meal; fried shrimp, flounder and clam strips.

2  Thank Arron B
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

I have been stopping at this place for years and it has changed hands I think but I still love it! It is small, tidy and clean, mom and pop feel with the best sweet ice tea in town! I love the view of old and new boats and working boats too. It is not a manicures marina which I enjoy the reality of it all. I always get the fried flounder sandwich and my friend got the catfish sand which and it was just like my mom makes! Lightly breaded and came out fresh and hot w fries and that amazing bottomless cup of sweet tea! We are well, we're treated well had a great view , no huge loud crowd but full house still the same and all for $25. It is a great little place!

1  Thank conni r