“Yummy”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 July 2018

My family wanted to eat here for several years. This year we finally did. I do so regret not coming earlier. The food is excellent. While on the pricey side I still consider it a good value. I heartily recommend the seafood salad, which was wonderful. Everyone in our family enjoyed their sandwiches and we got some things for our beach week. Chicken Salad, Egg Salad, Macaroni Salad, Slaw, Potato Salad. We loaded up with goodies for our vacation and you should too. It's all excellent, just don't forget the seafood and chicken salad. This is a deli, not fast food. Practice patience. You will be rewarded.

1  Thank CLTNative

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The food is good and staff is always courteous.
Closest thing to NY style deli you'll find in the area.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have been to this establishment quite a number of times since moving to Brunswick Co. 13 years ago. Over the last year the frequency of my visits have picked up because of the opening (finally) of a very good Bottle & Tap shop very close by that allows you to bring food in.

I've never been disappointed in anything I've ordered here, breakfast or lunch. Fresh, tasty & good portions at a fair price, that is what I know I'll get here every time. I have favorites but everyone's taste is different so I encourage you to find your own, if it sounds good - try it!

An indication that a place is good to eat at - the same people on both sides of the counter visit after visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Have eaten here many times and every menu item we have chosen has been delicious! The portions are large, I would suggest sharing if you aren’t a big eater. The baked goods are very good also. I highly recommend trying this eatery, you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This is our 1st stop when we get to the beach. Pick up chicken salad, seafood salad, pasta, & cucumber salads to go!! Delicious!