“Not the best”
Review of Buzz's Roost

Buzz's Roost
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Sorry to say this was not the best experience during our visit to Carolina Beach. Our server was great but nothing else was worth our time. Food and drinks were below substandard, especially for the prices they charge. Would not waste my time or money trying this place.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (42)

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

I definitely liked the atmosphere and the food was good. Very friendly and cute place. They could stand to have a few more choices for food but what we had was excellent.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 18 November 2020

The food was good and service was too! Only issue we had was they adjusted their hours and did not update the online info. They opened an hour later than website said. We returned later and other than that everything else was excellent! Great drinks and good seafood. Waitress was knowledgeable and attentive.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I was happily surprised by the quality of the salad I got here one evening as I didn't want a big meal . I got their appetizer of bang bang shrimp (blackened) to go with the salad and both tasted great.

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020 via mobile

Once you walk in the door everyone is friendly. Nice place with some good bar food. My wife had the tacos with beef and I had the burger had a good meal and the beer was cold.

Date of visit: February 2020